Thursday 3 May 2018

POLKADOODLES LITTLE DUDES FOOTBALL



Hi Everybody!

I'm super excited to introduce you to the Little Dudes from Polkadoodles!  A brand new range of boy images, and who doesn't need boy images!!!  I'm always battling to get a few male cards into my stash!


This little guy is called Little Dudes Football.  I have coloured him with markers.  My paper is from the  Work and Play 6 collection, and my sentiments from the Work and Play 11 collection.  I've used a stitched die to cut out the sentiments, and the soccer balls were cut out on my Cameo.


Keep your eyes on Facebook over the next few days, to see loads more of these adorable characters!

Thanks for stopping by!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations Challenge 199: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart Challenge 204: Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #210: Birthdays

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, your colouring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time.....hope to see you again!
    Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright and vibrant colouring and I love the footballs surrounding the image. Fabulous design.

    Thanks for sharing in my 'Birthdays' challenge.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the bright colours and your little dude is sooo cute!! Thank you for playing along with our Birthdays Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is delightful and beautifully coloured. A fun male themed card. Thanks for entering the challenge at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet - I love the design of the card!

    Thanks for getting masculine with us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a special card for a boy. Your stamp is so cute and I love the soccer balls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!