Wednesday 25 April 2018

PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGE #377: ANYTHING GOES



Hi Crafters!

We have THREE fantastic prizes up for grabs at PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY CHALLENGES this week!!

are giving away 3 digi images of the winner's choice

are giving away 3 digi images of the winner's choice, and 

are giving a $12 voucher to their store!

Super prizes, I'm sure you'll agree!

I have a fantastic image from Time For Tea Designs to show you today.  It's called Football Al, and I have coloured him with markers.  If you look closely, you'll see I've given him a few muddy/grassy patches too, because any soccer player (or soccer player's mum, in my case) knows, that once that outfit is on that body, the mud and grass just magically jumps on there too!  I love this little guy's face!  He couldn't look more excited to have that ball under his arm!

All other elements were cut on my Cameo.



Over to you!  With three great prizes up for grabs this week, you don't want to miss out on entering your creation into our challenge.  Be sure to pop over to our sponsors to see their adorable images too!  Just click on their logos above.

Good luck!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door April 24th: Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #217: Children's Playtime
Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #389: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge #365: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge #66: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Linda this is so cool I was just looking at this image dont forget to share on the facebook community page I am sure Jo will be thrilled to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Lin! I love the big football background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous sports-themed card - love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandson would love this card. Fabulous. Thanks for playing at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome masculine card, Linda. Thank you so much for the inspiration. This is one of those perfect cards for the soccer player in our lives :-) Have a great week ahead!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!