Sunday 11 March 2018

PRETTY IN PLAITS


This is one of three gorgeous images I got to choose as a challenge prize from All Dressed Up Stamps recently.  She is called Pretty In Plaits, and I have coloured her with markers.

My papers are from the Stamperia Precious pack - including the tag.  These packs are so exquisite, I now buy 2 of each when they come out.  I'd hate to use up a page and then it's GONE! 😱

I've added a strip of lace, a mix of flowers, a few random pearls and pearl swirls by Bella! Bling.






I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC#224: Anything Goes
Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love it. Thanks for entering our challenge at All Dressed Up and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I love your design Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love the image, the lace and pearls. Thank you, for joining us for the QKR Stampede challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card awesome colouring of this fab image and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!