Saturday 17 February 2018

CYCLING WINNIE


I have recently been colouring up some of the digis in my collection that I've never used before.  I absolutely love this one.  She's so quirky with her untidy, windswept hair and little smile.  She's called Cycling Girl, and she's part of the Polkadoodles Work & Play 4 collection.  I have coloured her with markers and also drawn in her background with markers.  Around her is a shape I cut on my Cameo.

The background paper is from the Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch collection.  I've added a paper doily and a strip of Simplicity lace.  The flowers are Prima and 49 and Market, and the butterflies are Jenni B.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends Challenge 61: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. Your pop of orange and her hair are amazing against your cool blue sky. I love your wonky stitched die cut and doily. Beautiful card Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Thank you for linking up with us at QKR Stampede
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can stare at your blog forever, Linda; I can draw some big time inspiration from your makes! I hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just everything about this card is lovely - WOW! Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card! I love the image, the colors and the design! Thanks for sharing with as at The Crazy Challenge.
    Iskra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo liebe Linda,
    eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Friendship Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße herzlichst Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post and lovely blog, another Aussie, well how can I not follow you...come over and say hi and perhaps be a follower too.x💖 [aNNie' blog]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!