Friday 12 January 2018

PANDA IN LOVE


This is the monthly freebie from Gerda Steiner Designs, called Panda In Love.  I have coloured it in with markers.  

The papers are from Photoplay Panda Party pack.  I typed up the sentiments on my computer


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Gerda Steiner Designs January Challenge: Panda In Love
Deep Ocean Challenge #172: Something New (stamp and paper pack)
Crafting By Designs January Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda


3 comments:

  1. Aww, that is such a sweet card. Love the design, the image and the papers. Just perfect!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lin. The panda's fur and the shading on your hearts looks great. Love your papers too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!