Wednesday 6 December 2017

SEXY ELF


My husband came to raid my Christmas card stock, for a card for his friends at the local tool shop, where he spends almost as much as I spend on crafting supplies.  There was nothing quite masculine enough for his liking, and so I allowed him to look though my digis to choose something he thought would do the job.  (That's like him letting me flip though his drill bits, right?  Quite a privilege!)

Anyway, he chose this cutie from KennyK, called Sexy Elf.  He says it's because she's holding a hammer.  Mmmmm, right.... 😉  Jokes aside, I think she's perfect for the job!

I added the Christmas tree background from Super Colouring, and added the tool shop's logo to it.  The images have been coloured with markers.  My papers are from the Photo Play Mad Plaid Christmas pack (male suitable).  The sentiment is from the Dovecraft Christmas Basics range.  

The Christmas stockings are Create Christmas Craft Stickers, and inside them I've placed mini tools by Darice Timeless Minis



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 391: Where did you get that hat?
A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge #57: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by to have a look!

Linda 

6 comments:

  1. I bet your card will be displayed for all to enjoy at the local tool shop. It's stunning. Love how you coloured your elf, tree and your background is amazing. Really makes your stamp stand out. The tools in the christmas stockings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love your colouring and the little tools in the stockings !
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pop of a card, love the coloring and the stockings with the tools. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the story behind it too. Thanks so much for linking to us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun image,great coloring and awesome card design..thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great card! That image is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!