Saturday 23 December 2017

MY STYLE


My papers and the embellishments for this card are all from the Bo Bunny Petal Lane collection.  The bicycle is a Marianne Design die cut.  The stamp is a Paper Shelter digi, called My Style, and I have coloured her with markers.  I actually coloured her legs accidentally - they're meant to be long socks with just a strip of leg visible, so I had to just go with it at that point.  I think she looks cute though.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: 

The Paper Shelter Christmas Break Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge 57: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #72: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #154: Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #102: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great idea. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! It's so beautiful!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and patterns on your card are so yummy! The bright teal adds a wonderful shout of color against the pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and wish you a happy and healthy New Year Linda.
    A gorgeously coloured image for your card here, loving the mix of patterned papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!