Sunday 26 November 2017

KITTY CHRISTMAS


My background paper for this card is from the First Edition Christmas Wishes pack.  I have used a pre-coloured digi from The Paper Shelter, called Christmas Decorations; and two rubber stamps from Art Impressions from the Purrr-thday Set, and the Cat Stackers set, coloured with markers.  The cat paw prints are a KaiserCraft stamp, from the Pawfect Cat set.  The sentiment was a freebie stamp, so I'm not sure who it's by.  The Christmas tree is a Silhouette image, cut on my Cameo.  The window frame was cut on the Cricut.  The Christmas stockings are Little B stickers.  I have added little round gems and star gems (Dovecraft) to the tree.




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 505: Stars!
Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 47: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC 217: Anything Goes

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #356: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WoW ! That is just PAW-some :-) I love all the kitties helping with the tree and the little group looking through the window is fabulous. What a fantastic stamp that one is too :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun Christmas card. I love the cats, especially the ones peeking through the window and the way you hung the stockings . Your tree is stunning and the pre-coloured stamp is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas Card Linda. It's so much fun as you would need to send it to someone that loves Cats and would appreciate your card. I'm a cat lover so I do. Love your colours and added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paws-atively PAW-some! I love your card, Linda...from the fabulous images to that wonderful tree with the bling! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very sweet, a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.


    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, aren't those cats adorable! Can you please email me juliebjenner@me.com regarding the DT call over at Pennys Challenges, thanks Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. On my gosh, love this. Can't stop smiling 😁!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great scene Thank you for joining us at The Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge week 47. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!