Thursday 15 June 2017

HAPPY COUPLE


I have been working on this card for weeks!  I wanted the chapel to exactly match the chapel the recipients would be getting married in, so I had to do lots of planning and measuring.

I have used a KennyK digi called Happy Couple, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  The background paper is from the Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk collection.  The wood paneling papers are from the Kaiser Craft Base Coat pack.  The doors were created by cutting them from the Ornamental Iron Cricut cartridge, and then covering both sides with stiff clear plastic.  To stabilise the easel, I cut a strip from a cocktail kebab stick.

The rest are all stickers from Jolee's and the Mr & Mrs sentiment sticker is from Forever In Time.  I had originally posted pics with the signpost on the left in its original form - with the arrow under LOVE facing away from the couple, which seems a little odd to me: wedding this way, but love in the other direction!  I cut the arrow off and turned it around, so I have now replaced the original pics with updated pics.  I left the side-on pic as an original though.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

AUD Sentiments Challenge #182: Bingo + Sentiment (3D item; digi; markers) I do hope my Mr & Mrs sticker counts as a sentiment!
Scrapper's Delights June Challenge Blog #67: Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge Week 24: Anything Goes
Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge #10: Anything Goes


The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #06: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Challenge June 13-20: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look.  You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page.

Linda

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun card, thank you so much for joining us at Digi chooseday crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fabulous card and great idea to make it more personal too love the image and brilliant papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Lin! All the little details make all the difference. I love the stamp and your chapel is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great and fun card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card great fun image fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Love it
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!