Saturday 15 April 2017

BECCY'S NOT BEARY HAPPY!


I have used a Beccy's Place freebie, called Not Beary Happy, and coloured him with ProMarkers.  He has the cutest little sad face and weepy eyes, and I knew the moment I saw him, that he REALLY needed a cuddle!  

My papers are all from the Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics pack.  The two top tags were cut from Poppy Crafts dies.  The heart charm is by Solid Oak, Inc.  I have added two paper doilies, some pearls and an assortment of flowers, including Green Tara and Petaloo.

 




I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Beccy's Place April Challenge


2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful Linda, what a great job you've done! I love the way you've arranged all the pretty flowers and tiny pearls... and the lace doily adds even more girly goodness. The soft colours and beautiful patterns on the paper work perfectly with all the other embellishments you've added. You did a wonderful job colouring the little bear, and I think you chose the perfect sentiment to go along with him. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! What a sweet image. A just love all of the small details you added. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!