Tuesday 21 February 2017

TONY & CLEO




I will be entering this card into 2 challenges:
The Paper Shelter Challenge #281: Be My Valentine, and
Passion For ProMarker Week 382: Clean & Simple

I am not really a 'clean and simple' kind of person, so this really was a challenge for me!  I had to resist adding all sorts of extras!

I have used a Paper Shelter digi stamp, called Tony & Cleo, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  I have used gel pens for accents, and tiny, tricky areas.  My papers are from the First Edition Mulberry Kisses paper pack.  The message tag is a Spellbinders die.

4 comments:

  1. Clean and simple it may be...but it's striking and so cute!!! I love the colour scheme and the stamp is adorable. The sentiment is lovely! I like the black touches. Beautiful card Lin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Linda and i love how youve used our images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda,
    This looks fab. Love your cute image & DP background. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image not seen that before-and the papers seem to just go perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!