Friday 29 December 2017

SANTA'S GIFT


This gorgeous Santa is a very old Magnolia rubber stamp, which I have coloured with ProMarkers.  I used Liquid Pearls for the fur on his clothing and added a few dots around the image.  My papers are from the Echo Park I Love Winter pack.  The sentiment is a Lili of The Valley stamp.  The 2 corner swirls were cut on the Cameo.  The little tree is Jolee's.  



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #179: Anything Goes
Paradise of Magnolia Challenge 60: Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious December Challenge: Anything Goes + Winter
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #202: Christmas

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda 

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous image Linda, I love a jolly Santa image. The pearl edging to your scalloped mat looks fab framing him too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the paper and fab Santa
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embellishments really make this card special! Thanks again for playing our HeARTful Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details, different textures, and layers! So much to discover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the die-cut details. Santa looks great too.
    Hugs
    Buffy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a few Magnolia stamps yet - they are gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and details on your card. Congrats on making Top 3 over at heARTful stamping challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creation dear, you did so well!! I love that gorgeous Santa!!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at magnolia-licious Challenge. I hope you will come back Tuesday for another challenge, and a little surprise I have for our supporters ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!