Friday 1 December 2017

ART NOUVEAU BLOOM


The colours on this card are so NOT ME!  I'm not really sure why I went in this direction, but I'm sure it'll suit somebody out there!  

I have made an easel card.  I used a Paper Shelter digi called Art Nouveau Bloom, and coloured her with ProMarkers.  My papers are from the Recollections Dixie Diva pack.  The doily is a Bo Bunny die, and the butterflies are Cheery Lynn dies.  My flowers are 49 and Market and Prima.  I have also added a nice thick ribbon and tied a bow on each end.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #320: 3 different embellishments (die cuts; flowers, ribbon)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #151: Anything Goes
Create and Makes Challenge 17: Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenges November: Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs December Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by for a look!

Linda


6 comments:

  1. So pretty - Sorry I can't find an email address for you, but if you're interested in our DT Call we'd love to hear from you x sales@polkadoodles.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card TFS with us at WD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation Linda, I love those awesome butterflies! Thanks so much for playing in our 3 different embellies challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Love the colors and the layout and butterflies.... totally awsome!
    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Merry Creepmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thx for joining us at Creative Moments Challenge.
    hugs MiaPuh
    DT member at Creative moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!