Tuesday 21 November 2017

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS 2017 20 !!


This is the 20th card I have made in a series of quick (and low cost) Christmas cards for pet lovers.  I have 4 left on my list, and I am really looking forward to making something other than a Christmas card!  We are currently fostering an abandoned mama and her 3 adorable kittens, so I have had lots of inspiration thankfully 💗

This card has used a Lili of the Valley Simply Print image, called Santa's Snowman.  I have added a sentiment sticker (Helz Cuppleditch) and 2 kitties cut on my Cameo.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Creative Ladybirds Challenge 31: Anything Goes


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #70: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!