Saturday 18 November 2017

PET LOVERS CHRISTMAS 2017 11


Well, I'm back on task, getting my Pet Lovers Christmas cards done!  The idea with these is to keep them simple and to get the animals on them to resemble the recipients' pets as closely as possible.

My papers for this card are from the Dovecraft Back to Basics Christmas pack.  The kitty is from Super Colouring.  The pup is a Cameo cut.  The snowglobe is a Precious Marieke dic cut.  I have inked it and then added some red Stickles.  The Christmas stockings are Jolee's stickers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #265: Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends Challenge 55: Anything Goes
Creative Moments Challenge 131: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 504: Animals/birds

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!