Friday 20 October 2017

A SUMMER WALK WITH FRIENDS


We have a pet-sitter/dog-walker in our family, and today is her birthday.  I chose a Paper Shelter digi for her card, called A Summer Walk.  She's been coloured with ProMarkers.  I had to add some kitties to the card, because an animal lover's life isn't complete without them!  I loved the scene they created - watching the dog walk by, from behind the flowers.  The cats and the bird are Dress It Up buttons.

The heart frame and flourishes were cut on the Cameo.  My paper is from the Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch collection.  The dog bone is a Jolee's sticker.  The lace strip across the middle of the card is Ultimate Crafts; the flowers are Petaloo, Prima, 49 and Market, and Mont Marte.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Oct 18 Challenge: Anything Goes
I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge #345: Birthday
Glitter 'n' Sparkle Challenge #261: Anything Goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 351: Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #68: Anything Goes
A Snowflake's Promise Challenge 45: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for popping by for a look!  
You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card with such a lovey coloring of the lady and dog images. Thanks for sharing your talent at Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge. Hugs DT Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. This is a darling image and I think those flower embellies are a perfect fit for your card. Super coloring as well. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for such a sweet recipient! Your die cuts are beautiful and I like how you made the pathway. Colouring is fabulous as usual. I love how you've snuck the bird and kitties in there too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!