Tuesday 27 June 2017

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE #401: SPORTING OCCASIONS


It's time for a new challenge at Passion for ProMarkers, and this week, our very talented Donna has chosen: Sporting Occasions.  


I chose this gorgeous little guy from our sponsor this week, Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  He's called Candy Floss Crew Quentin, and I coloured him with ProMarkers.  

My papers are from the DCWV All About Boys Stack.  The glittery stars are Little B stickers, and all the rest are Jolee's dimensional stickers.  I really love Jolee's stickers - not only because my cards tend to be theme focussed, but because for me, they're so great for male cards.  Where flowers can be used on female cards, these great stickers just complete male cards.



This week Little Miss Muffet Stamps are offering our lucky winner a $6 voucher for their store, so you don't want to miss out on this one!  Head on over to their store to see the cutest images, and don't forget to visit my Team Members' blogs to see what they've created to inspire you this week!

All you have to do is follow the theme, and use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products to enter.  I can't wait to see what you produce!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends Challenge 46: Anything Goes JFF
Creative Knockouts Challenge #199: For The Boys


Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 1726: Anything Goes


Crafting When We Can Challenge #147: Use Any Image

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Linda

3 comments:

  1. A fabulously themed card using this super image and fun stickers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fabulous boy's card! I love the plaid paper and all your stickers. Your stamp is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and totally boyish card. Your stickers are just the perfect addition to this awesome lil man :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!