Thursday 29 June 2017

I WISH I WAS THERE!


  I have used a Paper Shelter digi called I Wish I Was There!, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  My papers are from the Echo Park Let's Be Mermaids pack.

The bunting is Jenni B; the birthday message, ice-cream truck and ice-creams are Creative Mates; and the hut and lounger are Express Yourself.  The bikini is made up of 2 Dress It Up buttons.  And lastly, the straw beach bag is Lulu's Scrapbooking.  It originally had a purple rose on it, but I pulled it off and added a tiny Jenni B flower instead.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door Week 27/6 - 3/7: Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More Challenge #248: Holiday


A Gem of a Challenge Challenge #197: Summer Colours
Whoopsi Daisy June Challenge: Summer Sun

Thanks so much for stopping by!  

You can see more of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

10 comments:

  1. This is soooo adorable!! Such a sweet image; this card screams summer birthday fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i love the little bag. thank you for joining us over at whoopsie daisy, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fun and fabulous! I love all of the details. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and design,awesome accessories ...thank you for sharing it with us at ATSM challenge this week
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely, Wish I was there too, Summers been lost here. Thanks for dropping by my blog, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lin your card is stunning. So bright. Love the candy striped papers and polka dot bunting. Your colouring is amazing and your stickers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and I love all the summer themed accessories! Perfect for this image and challenge. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant design, great coloring and fabulous embellies! Thanks so much for playing along in our Summer Birthday challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet image and a great card design, too - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable. Love the pretty background and all the lovely embellishments you added to your card. The image is so cute and you coloured it beautifully. Love it, Linda.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!