Tuesday 9 May 2017

PASSION FOR PROMARKERS CHALLENGE 394: BINGO!



This week it's our Anniversary Challenge at Passion for ProMarkers, and we have prizes galore in store for you!

All you need to do, to stand a chance of winning one of these fantastic prizes, is to add your creation, using your Letraset products, and following our theme for the week, on the challenge blog.  It's BINGO week, so choose a line from the Bingo card get crafting!



I chose the diagonal line: BIRTHDAY; BLING; PUNCHES OR DIES for my card:

I have used Kenny K's April freebie for my card.  She's called Dowager Countess, and I have coloured her with ProMarkers.  I added gems to her splendid hat.  I inked the background using Distress Ink and a Tim Holtz stencil, and of course, the frame around her is a Spellbinders die.  I have also used a die for the Happy Birthday message (Poppy Crafts), and the frame around it (Spellbinders).
My background paper is from the Craftwork Cards Venetian paper pad.  I added a few feathers - because so did the Countess, and a few Dress It Up buttons (dice and dollar sign) - because this distinguished lady is spending her birthday out on the town.   The mask is a Creative Mates sticker.
The bling at the bottom is Bella! Bling, and the flower is a Jolee's embellishment.  I also used glitter tape to frame the card, just to add a bit more sparkle to the event.





Well now its over to you!  Don't forget to pop over to the see the fabulous creations the rest of the Design Team have put together for you!  And be sure to visit the sponsors' stores to see all their great products!

Up for grabs this week:

Bugaboo Stamps is offering a $21 voucher to spend in their store

Digi Stamp Boutique is offering a £10 voucher to spend in their store

Dies To Die For  is offering a £15 voucher to spend in their store

Uniko is offering one fantastic stamp set

Alicia Bel is offering a €10 voucher to spend in their store, and

Petal Lu is offering a 30% discount voucher to spend in their store!!

WOW!!!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Facebook Club KennyK May 2017 Challenge
I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge #334 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Challenge #369: Anything Goes + Use 5 of anything (I definitely used more than 5 feathers!!)
Creative Craft Cottage Challenge #87: Three of a kind (I have used 3 die cuts)
Crafting With An Attitude Challenge 27: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge 36: Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by!
You can view the rest of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and great colour combo and Happy Anniversary to Us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one, Your colours are some of my favs, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of image and embellishments. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is gorgeous! Great colours and fun embellishment!
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CATZ! Good luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Linda - I love the colour scheme and all the beautiful embellishments! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers this fortnight. CraftyNatalie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!!!!I love it!
    Thanks for playing along wity us at Corrosive Challenge blog.Hugs.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, the card is really beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing on CWAA and I hope you join us next month. Good luck, I keep my fingers crossed.
    BożenA DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!