Thursday 16 March 2017

BERRY



I have used a Sylvia Zet Wee Stamps digi, called Berry, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  I added Glossy Accents to the berries and little furball’s nose.  I lightly dabbed Distress Ink around the stamp.  The frame around the stamp is a Spellbinders die.  My papers are from the Sherri Baldy Deer Santa Pink pack, and the First Edition Christmas Promise pack. The pearl swirls are Bella! Bling.  The two strips of lace came from my stash - not sure what make they are.  I have used an assortment of flowers, including Green Tara, Petaloo, and Dovecraft.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

A Snowflake's Promise Challenge 38: Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #182: Anything Goes


Chosen for:
Thank you!!

5 comments:

  1. So sweet and lovely Linda...beautifully coloured, designed and embellished!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck and I hope that you will share with us again next challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous card Linda! I love all the details.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Hope we see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous floral arrangement too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card.. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!