Monday 27 March 2017

ANGEL AURORA



My stamp is a KennyK digi stamp, called Angel Aurora, and I have coloured it with ProMarkers.  To keep with the angelic purity of the image, I have only used white on the card.  You can't see much of it, but I have embossed the background paper with an Die'sire cloud embossing folder.  I have added a paper doily, feathers, pearl swirls (Bella! Bling), lace, a bow and flowers (all from my stash), and two paper swirls, cut on the Cameo



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

I ♥︎ ProMarkers Challenge #331: Angels/Fairies


3 comments:

  1. This is simply stunnning - what a gorgeous creation,

    Thanks for crafting along for our Angels/Fairies challenge at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely stunning dreamy masterpiece. I love all the white dies, feathers and flowers. Your stamp is coloured beautifully. Love...Love ...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! Such a stunning card, Linda! Love the stamp and you coloured her beautifully. The embellishments are perfect and the feathers add a dreamy feel to this gorgeous card.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!